The Trinity on the Hill Men's ministry is committed to encouraging men to experience the love of Jesus through many different avenues of growth. We have a strong tradition of helping individuals develop a growing relationship with Jesus. We want to continue that tradition by providing opportunities for growth through Bible studies, accountability groups, missions (local, national, and international), fellowship,and retreats. Our goal is to present you with a clear view of Jesus and encourage you in your walk with God. We invite you to join us as we grow together.
Rev. Roy McVeigh, Men's Ministry; 706-832-3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy McVeigh, Administrative Assistant; 706-738-8822 x 17 or email email@example.com
Men's Monthly Fellowship Dinners
- Thursday, February 23, at 6:30 p.m. in Wesley Hall
- Speaker - Rev. Bryant Brown, New Pastor of Evangelism at Trinity on the Hill
- Menu - Fried or Grilled Chicken, Black-eyed Peas, Mac & Cheese, Cornbread & Cookies
- Cost - $10, payable at the door
- Please make reservations by noon on Wed, Feb 22
Man in the Mirror
On-Going Man in the Mirror Small Groups
February 5, April 2, June 4, August 6, October 1, December 3
We will meet at Wesley Hall at 6:15 pm to go down to GAP Ministries and serve dinner. We are finished by 8:00 p.m. Please let Roy know if you will be able to help.
The Marriage Prayer Event
Take the Marriage Prayer Challenge!
What might God do if you said a simple prayer every day for your spouse? Join guest speakers David & Ruthie Delk in an evening for couples to invest in their marriages. Learn from real life stories of couples just like you and discover practical action steps to improve your marriage!
- Saturday, August 19, 2017
- 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. in Wesley Hall
- Cost will be $25/couple - includes dinner & event materials
- Registration soon to come!