Prime Time Senior Adult Ministries
Prime Time is a ministry to and for adults over 50 who are interested in growing in their faith, having fun and sharing friendships. Even if you haven't reached the "magic age," you are welcome to join us!
Rev. Greg Hatfield, Minister to Senior Adults; 706-738-8822 x 27 or email email@example.com
Carol Spires, Administrative Assistant; 706-738-8822 x 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
John & Kathy Leysath, Coordinators; email email@example.com
Prime Time Programs
We meet monthly from September to May, typically on the fourth Thursday of the month. We begin at 10:30 am, and after a short meeting, program and meal, dismiss by 1:00 pm.
Meal reservations are due by noon the Tuesday before the luncheon. $6/person, payable at the door.
- Program: J. Dalton Plunkett; Classic Country, Gospel & Patriotic Music
- Menu: Spaghetti, Salad, Rolls, Dessert
- Program: Reggie Eakin; "Georgia Gourd Guy" artist
- Menu: Breakfast for Lunch, Dessert
- Program: Jerry Lyda; Veterans K-9 Solutions
- Menu: Pork Tenderloin, Corn & Bean Casserole, Wild Rice, Rolls, Dessert
- Program: Prime Time Singers; American Folk Song Medley
- Menu: Chicken Salad, Salads, Desserts by Volunteers