Trinity Life Classes
Living and Learning Together
Click on any title for more information and to sign up. Pre-registration is requested! Childcare is offered for all classes but must be requested when you sign up. If you have questions about any class, contact Jess Anderson at 706-738-8822 x 119 or email email@example.com
Caring for Others
- Wednesdays, January 9 - April 3
- 6 - 7:30 pm in Room A004
- We are continuing to learn how to have healthy conversations in difficult situations. Last semester, Rev. Hatfield taught "What Do I Say, What Do I Do?" This class is a continuation of that one, and there will be a review, so all are welcome!
The Church Is...
- Wednesdays, January 9 - February 20
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm in Room E-310
- Led by Dr. Mike Cash
A scriptural exploration of what the church is about.
- Wednesdays, February 13 - 27
- 6 - 8 pm in Room E-309
- Led by Jim West
February 13 - Welcome to the Internet
Learn how to address and navigate the World Wide Web and basic functions of Internet Explorer.
February 20 - Introduction to Windows 10
Learn to navigate this newest version of Windows and its new features, and find the old, familiar features. Learn how to make this version more user-friendly!
February 27 - Computer Backup Made Easy
Learn quick and easy ways to backup that important data on your computer and the different media that can be used to do so.
Disciple 3: Prophets & Kings
- Sundays, January 6 - March 31
- 4:00 - 5:30 pm in A153
- Led by Walt Alexanderson
This study includes twelve sessions on the Old Testament Major and Minor Prophets and their Kings. Join us as we seek to understand the historical context in which the prophets spoke for God.
Will use Disciple 3: Fast Track Study Book ($15)
Grand Sweep Part 4 (Sunday)
- Sundays, January 6 - March 24
- 4:30 - 6:00 pm in B132
- Led by Carl Dowling and Tim Smail
Part four in the Grand Sweep series. A summary of the first three parts will be given during the first class, and all are welcome to attend.
If you do not already have a book, please order your copy here: www.cokesbury.com .
Loaves of Faith
- Mondays, January 28 - March 25
- Wednesdays, March 13 - April 3
- 6 - 7:30 in Room E-310
- Led by Dr. Mike Cash
- Parables are one of the most powerful and memorable teaching techniques that Jesus used. During Lent, we will explore the stories Jesus told as he set his face to Jerusalem and the cross.
Plants of the Bible
- Wednesdays, April 17th & 24, May 15
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm in Room A-256
- Led by Clyde Lester
Learn about Biblical Plants. Did Zacchaeus really climb a sycamore? Did Eve and Adam eat an apple in the Garden?
Join this class for a lecture and a trip to Clyde's Wesley Biblical
Religions of the World
- Thursdays, January 3 - May 9
- Class will not meet 1/24, 1/31 and 2/7.
- 6 - 7:30 pm in E310
- Led by Elizabeth Evans
Study of three of the major religions of the world, from a Christian perspective. This quarter we will be studying Buddhism, Islam, and Christianity.
Write It on My Heart
- Thursdays, February 21 - March 7 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm in E308
- Led by Anna Brawley
This class will teach the beginner some techniques of calligraphy through use of Bible verses so that we may "write it on our hearts."
Online registration is now closed for this class. If you are interested, please email Jess Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
RightNow Media: Our Gift to You
Our church has access to an extensive new video library called RightNow Media! It's like the "Netflix of Video Bible Studies" and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos you can access whenever and wherever you want - on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
Simply click the link below, sign up for an account, and you're all set to explore more than 12,000 videos. We pray that RightNow Media will be a blessing for you and your family!
For more information about this resource, contact Rev. Julia Crim at email@example.com.