We are committed to encouraging youth to experience the love of Jesus Christ each and every day. We have a strong tradition of building a community where students may come and seek the Lord during a number of activities. Through weekly Bible studies, youth groups, retreats, and much more, we desire to help each and every individual to be encouraged and strengthened in their faith. Our goal is to give youth a clear view of who Jesus is despite the somewhat skewed view that we find in today's society. We invite you to join us as we seek to grow together in Him!
Roy McVeigh, Youth Minister - 706.738.8822 x 15 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathy McVeigh, Administrative Assistant - 706.738.8822 x 17 or email email@example.com
- 9:45 - 10:45 am: 6th - 8th Grades and 9th - 12th Grades
- 11:00 am: 6th - 12th Grades
- 6th-8th Grade - 4:30-5:30 p.m. - Youth Building
- 9th-12th Grade - 5:45-6:30 p.m. - Youth Building
Weekly Bible Studies
Jamaica Youth & Family Mission
- July 14-21, 2018
Camps and Missions
Youth attending any retreat must have a current health/permission form on file in our office.
- Click Here to fill out the interactive form.
- Email completed form to Kathy McVeigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awanita Middle School Camp
- June 18 - 22 in Awanita Valley, SC
Big Stuf High School Camp
- June 25 - 29 in Panama City, Fla
Summer Mission Week (Salvation Army and Smart Lunch/Smart Kid)
- July 9-11
- Meet at Trinity at 10:30 am. We'll finish by 4:30 pm
- Bring a sack lunch each day (drinks provided)
- Must sign up to volunteer by emailing Kathy McVeigh at email@example.com