Ark U Ready?
June 1-3, 2017
This event is a two-day, three-night trip to Williamstown, Kentucky, to visit Ark Encounter, a full-scale ark that brings the ark of Noah's day to life. Included in this trip is a visit to the nearby Creation Museum and a luncheon cruise on the Tennessee River aboard an authentic paddle wheeler.
Cost per person:
- Single room reservation - $565
- Double room reservation - $450
- Triple room reservation - $425
- Quad room reservation - $400
Your reservation includes travel on a luxury tour bus, tickets for all events, and hotel stays for two nights in Lexington, Ky.
- A deposit of $100 is due by March 15
- Final payment must be made by April 17
- Travel insurance may be purchased by calling Ionosphere Tours at 864-225-7783
This trip is limited to 40 individuals. When it fills, a waiting list will be created. You may contact Carol Spires at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
You are welcome to attend an interest meeting February 28, 6:30 in the Chapel. You may also pay your deposit that night if convenient.