The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the spring and fall on the church property located at 1330 Monte Sano Avenue in Augusta, Georgia. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries. (Click here for a list of our mission partners.) In addition, at the discretion of the consignor, any unsold items may be donated to the church for use in various missions projects.
2016 Spring Consignment Sale
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
- Thursday, March 10, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 11, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
|Sunday, February 21||Midnight||Registration Deadline|
|Sunday, February 28||Midnight||Barcode Ordering Deadline|
|Monday, March 7||1:00 - 6:00 pm||Scheduled Drop Off|
|Tuesday, March 8||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||Scheduled Drop Off|
|Wednesday, March 9||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||Scheduled Drop Off|
|Thursday, March 10||12:00 - 7:00 pm||Pre-Sale - Volunteers Only|
|Friday, March 11||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||Public Sale|
|Saturday, March 12||8:00 am - 1:00 pm||Public Sale - 1/2 price|
|Monday, March 14||1:00 - 6:00 pm||Pick Up Unsold Items|
To register as a consignor, click one of the links below. You will be directed to PayPay where your $10 registration fee will be collected.
Click Here to Register as a New Consignor
Click Here to Register as a Returning Consignor
Schedule a Drop-off Appointment
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about consigning.
Click Here to read our Welcome Letter with more tips for consigning.
Click here to access your Consignor Homepage (a summary of your registration status, drop-off time, workshifts, barcode order status and estimated earnings.)
Sign Up for or change your Work Shift *
- To register for more than one work shift, please email CCSadmin@trinityonthehill.net
- Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about working at the sale.
*Volunteer Pre-Sale Information - Thursday, March 10, 12 - 7 p.m.
- Upon completion of their shift, each volunteer will earn 2 tickets to the Pre-Sale
- If your shift falls after the Pre-Sale, you may receive yoru tickets at the door by depositing $20 cash, to be refunded to you upon completion of your shift.
*Two Chances to win an iPad Mini!
- Register for a Work Shift marked Priority Shift and you will automatically be entered into the drawing!
- Register by February 14 for any Work Shift and you will automatically be entered into the drawing!
- Drawing will be March 15
We accept cash, checks and Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express for payment. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. If you'd like to attend the Pre-Sale on Thursday, sign up as a volunteer worker to be eligible.
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about shopping the sale.
Questions? Click to email Kim Fender or call her at 706-738-8822 ext. 57