Preschool and Mother's Day Out
"Nurturing God's children ages 6 months through K-4"
- Mother's Day Out — 6 months to two-years-old (as of September 1)
- Preschool Program - PreK 3 and PreK 4
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Daily Program Includes...
- Bible-based curriculum
- Age-appropriate activities (art, fingerplays, stories, cooking, centers & more)
- Hands-on learning
- Playground time (outdoor or gym in inclement weather)
- Lunch at school (parents provide a healthy lunch)
Weekly Activities Include...
- Weekly chapel program for preschool & kindergarten classes
- Music activities
- Wiggle Worms (movement class)
- Spanish for children in 3's, 4's and kindergarten classes that attend Monday-Friday
Registration Information for MDO and Preschool
Mother's Day Out 9:00 a.m. - 1: 00 p.m.
- Babies (6-13 months) Mon - Fri
- Toddlers (14-23 months) Mon - Fri
- Young Twos & Older Twos Mon - Fri
Preschool 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. ** Must be completely potty trained**
- PreK 3 - T/F (2 days), MWTh (3 days), or M-F (5 days)
- PreK 4 - Mon-Fri
A registration fee which is equal to one month's tuition is due to reserve your child's spot. This is a separate fee from your regular tuition fee. Registration fee is non-refundable. Please consider the day or days you want to enroll your child. Most of our classes fill up quickly and adjustments may not be available. If you decide to drop a day, please let us know as soon as possible.