"You will be enriched in every way so that you can always be generous. And when we take your gifts to those who need them, they will thank God." 2 Corinthians 9:11 (NLT)
Treasure management is another way of saying stewardship! Treasure management emphasizes the goal of Spirit-filled stewardship as the faithful management of ALL that God gives you so that God can use your giving to transform your heart and to extend His transforming love to others. Jesus put it this way: Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Jesus saw a connection between your money management and your relationship to God. Below, you will find ways that invite you to practice generous and faithful Treasure Management.
~ Dr. Michael L. Cash, Senior Pastor, Trinity on the Hill UMC
Methods of Giving
Cash or check placed in the offering plate during Sunday worship or mailed to the church office. Pre-printed offering envelopes are available on request. One-time or recurring gifts using your debit card, credit card, or bank draft may be made online through Trinity Connect or through the Church Life mobile app.
We are now set up for Text Giving! And it's easy to do...
- Create a new text message and enter 73256 in the TO: field.
- In the message field, enter TOTH, space, and enter the amount you wish to give. (ex: TOTH 100)
- Tap send, and you'll receive a return text with a link to securely enter your payment method and donor information.
- Select the fund you wish to give to from the drop-down menu; the General Fund will be used if you do not select a different fund.
- Tap GIVE. You'll receive a confirmation of your gift via text message and email.
General Fund "First Fruits"
The General Fund is the primary source of income for the church operating budget. Offerings given to the General Fund support the ministries and programs of Trinity on the Hill in addition to the general and administrative functions of the church.
Over and Above Giving
- Missions/Outreach Fund - Offerings given to the Missions/Outreach Fund support the local, national and international missional partners of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
- Debt Retirement Fund - Offerings given to the Debt Retirement Fund support the retirement of debt associated with past building projects.
- Memorial/In Honor Gifts - Gifts may be made in memory of or in honor of a loved one. A card will be sent notifying the family or honoree of your gift. Contact Lawana Thompson, Financial Assistant, at 706-738-8822 x 102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tree of Life/ Beautification and Preservation Endowment Fund - The Tree of Life provides an opportunity for friends and members of the church to invest in the future of Trinity on the Hill by giving a special gift at one of four levels ranging from $500 to $10,000. Each gift is permanently recognized on the Tree of Life sculpture with an engraved leaf, acorn or stone. Gifts to the Tree of Life will go into the Beautification and Preservation Endowment Fund to be used for the preservation of church facilities. Click the link above for more information or to submit your gift.
- Trinity on the Hill Foundation - The Foundation provides opportunities for members and friends of Trinity to leave a legacy that will perpetuate the church's ministries and programs through donations, bequests and planned giving. Click the link above for more information.
Other giving opportunities exist including gifts of stock or other securities, life insurance policies or other appreciated assets. Please contact Nancy Newbrey, Business Administrator, via email (email@example.com) or phone (706.738.8822 ext. 103) for more information. An easy way to double or even triple your donation to Trinity on the Hill is to find out if your company offers a matching gift program. Such programs typically match all or a percentage of employee contributions to charitable organization.