Prime Time Senior Adult Ministries
Prime Time is a ministry to and for adults over 50 who are interested in growing in their faith, having fun and sharing friendships. Even if you haven't reached the "magic age," you are welcome to join us!
Rev. Greg Hatfield, Minister to Senior Adults; 706-738-8822 x 112 or email email@example.com
Carol Spires, Administrative Assistant; 706-738-8822 x 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime Time Programs
Join our fun group made up of folks aged 50 and above from many different churches and denominations in our area, and invite your friends, too!
We meet monthly from September to May on the fourth Thursday of the month for an entertaining program and lunch. We begin at 10:30 am in Wesley Hall, and dismiss by 1:00 pm.
Meal reservations are due by noon the Tuesday before the luncheon. $6/person, payable at the door.
- Program: I Drum2U with Not Gaddy
- Menu: Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole, Salad, Rolls, Dessert
- Program: Therapy Dogs
- Menu: Ham, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Rolls, Dessert
- Program: Spirit Fiddle with Robin Warren
- Menu: Turkey & Dressing, Roasted Vegetables, Rolls, Dessert
- Program: Christmas Music with Andy Reid
- Menu: Surprise Meal by Dianne Reynolds