Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
- Administrative Assistant: Leanna Dyches; 706-738-8822 x 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005
Women's Monday Night Bible Study
- September 30 - November 11; 6:30 - 8:15 pm in Room A153
- Studying "It's Not Supposed to Be This Way" by Lysa Terkeurst
- Facilitated by Shelley Evans
- Cost of the book is $10
- Info about Study
Women's Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Wednesdays, September 18 - November 6
- 6 to 7:30 pm in Room A153
- Studying "Finding God Faithful" by Kelly Minter - 8 week study
- Facilitated by Jessica Blanchard
- $15 for study guide
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
- Mondays, September 9 - November 11; Noon in Wesley Hall
- Studying the Gospel of Luke
- Led by Dr. Blanche Conger.
- Free Chick-fil-A lunch
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com
Winter Retreat 2020
February 28 - March 1 at The Cove in Asheville, NC
We return to the mountains of Asheville, NC, to The Cove at the Billy Graham Training Center. Speaker & theme will be announced soon, and Stephanie Seefeldt will return to lead us in worship.
- Total cost per person is $300 (for double-room/2 people per room).
- To register: a $50 non-refundable deposit is due by Dec 1, 2019.
- Your balance must be paid by February 1, 2020.
- No changes or refunds past February 1, 2020.
- A limited number of seats will be available on the chartered bus to and from Asheville. Cost will be $60, payable at registration.
- A fee will be automatically added for each credit card transaction. To avoid additional fees, please mail a check to the church office or stop by the office to pay.
- If you would like to opt for a payment plan, please contact Leanna in the church office.
- To pay by check, download and complete the following registration form and mail or bring it with your payment: