Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005
- Sunday School gatherings are on hold until further notice.
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
- Studying the Gospel of Luke; led by Dr. Blanche Conger
- Mondays, September 14 - November 16
- 12 - 1 pm in Wesley Hall - OR - From Home
- Loaves of Faith will be streamed live on Facebook, or you can choose to watch the recording later on Facebook.
- Click Here for Facebook
We will not be serving lunch this session.
Due to social-distancing restrictions, we ask that every participant sign up and indicate if you will be joining us in person, or if you plan to watch from home.
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com