Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
Studying the Father's House curriculum by Be Still Ministries in Atlanta, GA. Led by Director of Women's Ministry & Discipleship, Shelley Martin.
- Mondays, January 25 through March 15
- 12 - 1 pm in Wesley Hall - OR - From Home
- Loaves of Faith will be streamed live on Facebook, or you can choose to watch the recording later on Facebook.
- Click Here for Facebook
We will not be serving lunch this session.
Due to social-distancing restrictions, we ask that every participant sign up and indicate if you will be joining us in person, or if you plan to watch from home.
Chapel Prayer Time
We'll have a special prayer time in the Chapel every other month. Open to all women. Come as you are; no agenda or study, just a quiet time of prayer and fellowship.
April 18 @ 2pm
June 13 @ 2pm
August 15 @ 2pm
October 17 @ 2pm
December 19 @ 2pm
A ministry to spread encouragement and love to those who need a little lift!
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 9:30 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry. You may join in person or via Zoom.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com