Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
Studying the Father's House curriculum by Be Still Ministries in Atlanta, GA. Led by Director of Women's Ministry & Discipleship, Shelley Martin.
- Mondays, January 25 through March 15
- 12 - 1 pm in Wesley Hall - OR - From Home
- Loaves of Faith will be streamed live on Facebook, or you can choose to watch the recording later on Facebook.
- Click Here for Facebook
We will not be serving lunch this session.
Due to social-distancing restrictions, we ask that every participant sign up and indicate if you will be joining us in person, or if you plan to watch from home.
Women's 2021 Winter Retreat
We're going back to the Cove this February! AND there's a new option for an in-town, one-day retreat experience! Click below to learn more & register.
A ministry to spread encouragement and love to those who need a little lift!
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 9:30 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry. You may join in person or via Zoom.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org