Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Winter Retreat 2020
February 28 - March 1 at The Cove in Asheville, NC
Our theme for 2020 will be "Revival" as we return to the mountains of Asheville, NC, to The Cove at the Billy Graham Training Center. Our own Rev. Stephanie White will be our speaker, and the worship leader will be announced.
- Total cost for a double room is $300.
- To register: a $50 non-refundable deposit is due by Dec 1, 2019.
- Your balance must be paid by February 1, 2020.
- No changes or refunds past February 1, 2020.
- A limited number of seats will be available on the chartered bus to and from Asheville. Cost will be $60, payable at registration.
- A fee will be automatically added for each credit card transaction. To avoid additional fees, please mail a check to the church office or stop by the office to pay.
- If you would like to opt for a payment plan, please contact Leanna in the church office.
- To pay by check, download and complete the following registration form and mail or bring it with your payment:
Girls' Night Out
Tuesday, July 23 in Wesley Hall
Doors open at 6 p.m.
"In Your presence there is total celebration!" - Psalm 16:11 (CEB)
A night of fellowship, fun, dinner and powerful testimonies.
All are welcome; bring a friend! Upon registration, you do not need to have an assigned table number or hostess name - we have a place for you.
Cost is $20 per person.
Click below to make your reservations. You may also make reservations for multiple guests.
Free childcare available for children eight years old and younger. Please indicate on your reservation form the number of children you will bring so we know how many to prepare for!
New this year: dinner will be provided for the children.
This ministry is for young ladies, grades 5-12, and their moms. We equip our lives with Biblical truths and practical tips that will help us mature in today's culture.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005 (New location! Still on the ground floor, right down the hall!)
Women's Monday Night Bible Study
- Mondays, March 18 - April 1
- 6:30 to 8 pm in Room A153 (Damren)
- Taught by Stephanie White
Studying "A Bead and A Prayer" by Kristen E. Vincent - more info.
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com