Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
- Administrative Assistant: Leanna Dyches; 706-738-8822 x 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A005
Women's Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Wednesdays, January 15 - February 26
- 6 to 7:30 p.m. in Room A-153
- Studying Jonah by Priscilla Shirer; $15 for book
- Facilitated by Jessica Blanchard & Maryanna Thornton
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
- Mondays, January 27 - March 23
- Studying the Gospel of Luke; led by Dr. Blanche Conger
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com
Winter Retreat 2020
There is still space at the 2020 Women’s Retreat! Sign up now, as available spots are very limited! Check availability by contacting Leanna - firstname.lastname@example.org
February 28 - March 1 at The Cove in Asheville, NC
Join us for "Revival" as we return to the mountains of Asheville, NC, to The Cove at the Billy Graham Training Center. Our speaker will be Rev. Stephanie Roberts White, and Stephanie Seefeldt will return to lead us in worship.
Options for Paying Your Balance
- Send in your balance payment to the church office. Make checks out to "Trinity on the Hill UMC' with "Women's Winter Retreat" on the menu. Att: Leanna Dyches, 1330 Monte Sano Ave, Augusta, GA 30904
- Bring your payment to the church office. Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 8:30 am to 5 pm. Fri, 8:30 am to 2 pm.
- Request an electronic invoice from Leanna Dyches to pay your balance via debit/credit card. A convenience fee will be added to your total. Contact Leanna: email@example.com or 706.738.8822 ext 107.
- Your balance must be paid by February 1, 2020. No changes or refunds past this date.
- A limited number of seats are available on the chartered bus to and from Asheville. Cost is $60, payable with your balance. Please contact Leanna to determine availability.