We are committed to encouraging youth to experience the love of Jesus Christ each and every day. We have a strong tradition of building a community where students may come and seek the Lord during a number of activities. Through weekly Bible studies, youth groups, retreats, and much more, we desire to help each and every individual to be encouraged and strengthened in their faith. Our goal is to give youth a clear view of who Jesus is despite the somewhat skewed view that we find in today's society. We invite you to join us as we seek to grow together in Him!
Roy McVeigh, Youth Minister - 706.738.8822 x 104 or email email@example.com
Allison Jones, Administrative Assistant - 706.738.8822 x 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MYF Devotions from Roy & Charles
The coronavirus has separated us from each other for a little while but we still want to connect with our church family! Please like and share these videos with your friends and family!
Parental Release & Liability Form
Youth attending ANY activity must have a CURRENT (2019-2020) parental permission form on file in our office. Click below to download this form.
In addition, we require all children and youth to bring a completed Covid-19 Parental Release form to EACH event. Download below.
Martha Selman Maxwell Scholarship
The Maxwell scholarship is for a maximum of $500 per semester. You are not required to take a certain level of courses. The following guidelines determine the amount of funds you will receive at the end of each semester:
- Payment will be made only if your cumulative grade point average is at least 2.5.
- Payment will be only for courses completed with a grade of 2.0 or higher.
- Payment will be $33 per semester hour completed as required for one to fourteen semester hours or $500 for 15 or more semester hours.
- Deadline for submitting the application is Sunday, August 15, 2020.
Please contact Allison Jones at the church office at 706-738-8822 if you have any questions.
All Youth Pool Party
- Wednesday, July 22 from 6-9 pm
- Cambridge Stevens Point Pool
- 463 Cambridge Way, Augusta
Sunday School gatherings are on hold until further notice.
- 9:45 - 10:45 am: 6th - 8th Grade Girls, 6th - 8th Grade Boys, and 9th - 12th Grades
Sunday MYF - Resumes in Fall
- 6th-8th Grade - 4:30-5:30 p.m. - Youth Building
- 9th-12th Grade - 5:45-6:30 p.m. - Youth Building