We are committed to encouraging youth to experience the love of Jesus Christ each and every day. We have a strong tradition of building a community where students may come and seek the Lord during a number of activities. Through weekly Bible studies, youth groups, retreats, and much more, we desire to help each and every individual to be encouraged and strengthened in their faith. Our goal is to give youth a clear view of who Jesus is despite the somewhat skewed view that we find in today's society. We invite you to join us as we seek to grow together in Him!
Roy McVeigh, Youth Minister - 706.738.8822 x 104 or email email@example.com
Allison Jones, Administrative Assistant - 706.738.8822 x 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Pastor Roy on Instagram
Parental Release & Liability Form
Youth attending ANY activity must have a current (2020-2021) parental permission/ COVID-19 consent form on file in our office. Only one form is needed per child across all ministry areas and is valid for the year.
Click below to access form. Please save to your device and e-mail to Allison Jones at email@example.com
Sunday School gatherings are on hold until further notice.
- 9:45 - 10:45 am: 6th - 8th Grade Girls, 6th - 8th Grade Boys, and 9th - 12th Grades
- 6th - 8th Grade - 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. - Youth Building
- 9th - 12th Grade - 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. - Youth Building
Weekly Bible Studies
- Middle and High School Groups are currently meeting. Please contact Roy or Allison for more information about times/ locations and how to join a group. Youth may join at any time!
Register your graduating senior and RSVP for the service HERE
Upcoming Retreats/ Missions/ Events
- Middle School Summer Camp
Awanita | Marietta, SC
June 21-25, 2021
- High School Summer Adventure Camp
Mt. Hope, West Virginia
June 28 - July 2, 2021
- Local Mission Week
July 11-14, 2021
- Jamaica Youth & Family Mission Trip
July 17-24, 2021