We are committed to encouraging youth to experience the love of Jesus Christ each and every day. We have a strong tradition of building a community where students may come and seek the Lord during a number of activities. Through weekly Bible studies, youth groups, retreats, and much more, we desire to help each and every individual to be encouraged and strengthened in their faith. Our goal is to give youth a clear view of who Jesus is despite the somewhat skewed view that we find in today's society. We invite you to join us as we seek to grow together in Him!
Roy McVeigh, Youth Minister - 706.738.8822 x 104 or email email@example.com
Kathy McVeigh, Administrative Assistant - 706.738.8822 x 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Selman Maxwell Scholarship
Applications for the Martha Selman Maxwell Scholarship for are now being accepted. Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- Must be a member of Trinity on the Hill UMC
- Must be enrolled in college or accepted at a college for the Fall semester
- Must complete and return the application by the deadline: 2 p.m. on August 16, 2019.
- Applications must be mailed or returned to Kathy McVeigh (email@example.com) in the church office.
Camps and Missions
Youth attending any retreat must have a current health/permission form on file in our office.
- Click Here to fill out the interactive form.
- Email completed form to Kathy McVeigh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 14 - 20, 2019
Family/Youth Jamaica Mission
- July 13 - 20, 2019
- MYF resumes in the Fall
- 6th-8th Grade - 4:30-5:30 p.m. - Youth Building
- 9th-12th Grade - 5:45-6:30 p.m. - Youth Building
- Bible Studies will resume in the Fall.