Our church office hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday from 8:30am – 2:00pm.
You may worship online with us through live broadcast Sundays on NBC at 11am and through live streaming on our YouTube Channel at 11am. View live streaming on Facebook and YouTube for our contemporary service, 3 on the Hill, at 9:45am.
You can also watch the recorded service from the “Worship Online” link on the top of our web page and access previous services as well.
On Sunday, our church will be open for healthy and safe worship. We will have in-person worship for our 8:30, 9:45, and 11am worship services. Registration is not required to attend worship.
Health/ Safety Guidelines
By attending worship, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the guidelines we’ve set in place to ensure a safe and healthy worship service for all.
If you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, please do not attend worship.
Beginning May 16, our COVID policy at Trinity on the Hill is:
• For the time being, we will reserve an area in all services that will continue with masks and social distancing in place called our VIP section
• Besides the designated masked and socially distanced area, all services will be mask optional and social distancing to worshipper’s level of comfort
– We expect Christian communication and respect among congregants
• Overflow for the 11:00 service will be in the chapel and will require masks and social distancing
• Live streaming of the 9:45 and 11:00 services will continue
• Church staff will continue to monitor closely our response to local COVID numbers and trends
Sunday School/ Small Groups
• Establish an agreed upon protocol based on the group’s vaccination status, risk factors and level of comfort
Seating will be first come, first-served, and overflow seating will be used if needed.
In the event you should test positive for COVID-19 in the days following attending an in-person worship service, we ask that you will notify anyone with whom you were in close contact while on our campus. Per CDC guidelines, a close contact is defined as “anyone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes. An infected person can spread COVID-19 starting 48 hours (or 2 days) before the person had any symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.”