- November 3, 2023
4:30 pm - 8:00 pm
For the first time, we’re hosting a Chili Cook-off at this year’s Harvest on the Hill! Cook & complete or just come to eat! You may participate as an individual or part of a team. Rules are listed below and more information will be provided to entrants. Winners will be voted on at the event on November 3rd. People’s Choice will determine our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Register your chili team by Sunday, October 29th. Registration will cut-off at 20 teams. The chili cook-off will take place between 5-7pm on Nov. 3rd at Harvest on the Hill. Winners will be announced at 7:30pm.
Chili Cook-off Rules:
- At least one team member must be an active participant of Trinity on the Hill.
- Chili is defined as any kind of hearty combination of meat or beans, or both, cooked with chili peppers, spices and other ingredients. Any kind of meat may be used, if desired. Toppings of cheese, onion, cilantro, or others may be added for presentation.
- All ingredients must be pre-cooked and prepared prior to the event. The chili is to be brought “ready-to-eat.”
- All cooking is to be done in a sanitary manner. Suspicion of failure to comply will lead to disqualification for that team.
- Chili must be ready to sample by 5:00pm on 11/3. Prepare 1-2 crock pots for sampling. Sample cups will be provided.
Venue: Trinity on the Hill
Venue Phone: 706-738-8822Address: