- October 25, 2023
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Calling all bakers! Do you make the best pie? Let’s see it- and taste it!! We’re hosting a pie baking competition so that the award-winning pies can be raffled off at Harvest on the Hill on November 3rd. Read on for more details…
All pie competition entries will be judged on Wednesday, October 25th after our Trunk or Treat event by select judges. We’ll award 3 winners that evening and will ask all winning bakers to create a replica of their award-winning pie that will be raffled off on November 3rd at Harvest on the Hill. All attendees of Harvest on the Hill will receive a FREE raffle ticket to be used to enter to win one of the award-winning pies. Three lucky winners will bring a pie home! Register by Sunday, October 22nd to compete.
Pie Baking Competition Rules:
1. Only dessert pies may be entered.
2. A pie is defined as a dessert consisting of a filling in a pastry shell or topped with pastry or both.
3. Pies must be 8″ or 9″ in diameter.
4. Only one entry per baker. Baker must be a member or affiliated with Trinity on the Hill.
5. Pies must be brought to Wesley Hall by 7:00pm on October 25th for judging. Judging will begin at 7:15pm.
6. Winning pies must be brought to Wesley Hall by 4:00pm on November 3rd for the raffle.
7. Pies will be judged on overall appearance, creativity, taste, and texture. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be awarded.
Venue: Trinity on the Hill
Venue Phone: 706-738-8822Address: