Girls' Night Out
Tuesday, July 21
With worship music and testimony from special guest, recording artist Jennie Williamson of Arison Records.
Girls' Night Out will look a little different this year (but what hasn't looked different this year?!)
We'll have TWO different options to fellowship and worship with your friends.
COME worship in person in Wesley Hall
- Doors open at 6:30 pm. Program begins at 7 pm.
- Chairs will be spaced depending on current social distancing recommendations.
- No cost to attend, but RSVP is required.
- No meal will be served due to uncertainty of COVID-19 group recommendations for mid-July.
WATCH from home or on vacation
We know everyone is going through different experiences right now and we want to make sure all can worship with us on Tuesday, July 21. This reservation is for those who are homebound, choosing to stay home right now, or are on vacation.
- RSVP for simple instructions on how to access our livestream, and for a reminder on the day of the event.
To RSVP, call Leanna in the church office at ext 107, or email her at: email@example.com
Home Groups Cancelled
** We are sorry, but we have cancelled the option to join or host a home group.