Trinity on the Hill UMC
Teaching our children about life, family, and God's role in their lives!
We are still accepting registrations for the 2021-2022 school year.
Upon registration you will be required to pay the registration fee, which is equal to one month’s tuition for your child. The registration fee guarantees your child’s enrollment in our school and is non-refundable.
2021-2022 Tuition & Fees
Click on the Kindergarten, Preschool or Mothers Day Out button below to access registration forms.
Parents can stay engaged and informed with our Sandbox Parent Portal! See photos, updates and receive communication from your child’s teachers. You can also view and pay tuition invoices. Log into the portal or download the Sandbox Parent App, available in the App Store or Play Store.
Why do parents choose a half-day program for their child? Many have shared with us that they want a smaller, Christian environment which they feel will enhance their child’s development and establish the skills needed to attend first grade.
Our Kindergarten program includes:
- Low teacher/pupil ratio to ensure individual attention
- Georgia certified teachers
- Half-day program (Mon-Fri from 9 to 1)
- Reading Readiness Program
- Hands-on Creative Math program
- Weekly Chapel time as well as Bible verses each week. Prayer and Christian principles are included daily.
- Daily playground time and Wiggle Worms (a fun twice-a-week fitness class)
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- Special events (field trips, cooking, mystery reading parents)
- Science, Health and Social Studies are an enriching part of weekly plans
- State of Georgia Core Curriculum guidelines will be followed
- Weekly Spanish and music classes