Trinity on the Hill
Planting Seeds & Growing Faith
Get ready to have some fun this summer!
Summer Fun is a five week summer program for children 1 year to rising Kindergartners.
- Classes are available Monday thru Thursday
- Children under 2 may only attend 2 days/ week
- $20/ day
Children will experience fun summer crafts, activities, outdoor time and gym time. Preschool age children will participate in Chapel, Spanish, and Wiggle Worms.
Summer Fun dates: June 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29 and July 10, 11, 12, 13
** NEW Procare App ** Parents can stay engaged and informed with our Procare app! See photos, updates and receive communication from your child’s teachers. You can also view and pay tuition invoices.
About Our School
Our Kindergarten program includes:
- Low teacher/pupil ratio to ensure individual attention
- Georgia certified teachers
- Half-day program (Mon-Fri from 9 to 1)
- Reading Readiness Program
- Hands-on Creative Math program
- Weekly Chapel time as well as Bible verses each week. Prayer and Christian principles are included daily.
- Daily playground time and Wiggle Worms (a fun twice-a-week fitness class)
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- Special events (field trips, cooking, mystery reading parents)
- Science, Health and Social Studies are an enriching part of weekly plans
- State of Georgia Core Curriculum guidelines will be followed
- Weekly Spanish and music classes
Ages 3 – 4 year olds (by Sept. 1)
Children entering the preschool program must be completely potty trained to attend classes.
Daily program includes:
- Bible-based curriculum
- Age-appropriate activities (art, stories, centers, cooking and more)
- Hands-on learning
- Playground time (outdoor or gym in inclement weather)
- Lunch at school (parents provide a healthy lunch)
Ages 6 months – 2 years
This program provides a safe and loving environment in which your child can interact with other children. Age appropriate activities as well as outside playtime is included. Georgia law mandates that children under the age of 24 months may not attend school more than two days a week. In our two’s class we have objectives that guide teachers as they prepare children for our preschool program.
Interested in working in our precious school? Our weekday program is Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 1PM. We need substitute teachers and other positions may also be available.
Contact Leanna Dyches to apply!