Trinity on the Hill UMC
MDO, Preschool & Kindergarten Program
Committed to Excellence through Christ
Parents can stay engaged and informed with our Sandbox Parent Portal! See photos, updates and receive communication from your child’s teachers. You can also view and pay tuition invoices. Log into the portal or download the Sandbox Parent App, available in the App Store or Play Store.
About Our School
Our Kindergarten program includes:
- Low teacher/pupil ratio to ensure individual attention
- Georgia certified teachers
- Half-day program (Mon-Fri from 9 to 1)
- Reading Readiness Program
- Hands-on Creative Math program
- Weekly Chapel time as well as Bible verses each week. Prayer and Christian principles are included daily.
- Daily playground time and Wiggle Worms (a fun twice-a-week fitness class)
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- Special events (field trips, cooking, mystery reading parents)
- Science, Health and Social Studies are an enriching part of weekly plans
- State of Georgia Core Curriculum guidelines will be followed
- Weekly Spanish and music classes
Ages 3 – 4 year olds (by Sept. 1)
Children entering the preschool program must be completely potty trained to attend classes.
Daily program includes:
- Bible-based curriculum
- Age-appropriate activities (art, stories, centers, cooking and more)
- Hands-on learning
- Playground time (outdoor or gym in inclement weather)
- Lunch at school (parents provide a healthy lunch)
Mother's Day Out
Ages 6 months – 2 years
This program provides a safe and loving environment in which your child can interact with other children. Age appropriate activities as well as outside playtime is included. Georgia law mandates that children under the age of 24 months may not attend school more than two days a week. In our two’s class we have objectives that guide teachers as they prepare children for our preschool program.
Register for the 2022-2023 School Year
Interested in working in our precious preschool? Our weekday program is Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 1PM. We need substitute teachers and other positions may also be available.
Contact Loi Hopkins to apply!