The Recreational Ministries of Trinity on the Hill believe that no area of life is excluded from the Lordship of Christ. Our hope is you join in the activities offered through this ministry you will experience a sense of "renewal" of God's presence in your life. Our mission is to help fulfill the mission of Trinity on the Hill, "To Know Christ and Make Christ Known," by creating an atmosphere that fosters personal growth, physical fitness, fellowship, and witness.
Rev. Roy McVeigh, Minister of Recreation; 706-832-3113 or email email@example.com
Church League Basketball
- For Ages 7 (by 9/1/2019) to Adult
- Any child or youth participating in any activity at Trinity must have a CURRENT Parent Permission/Health Form on file. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Player must be an active participant in one of Trinity's ministries (Worship, Sunday School, Youth Choir, MYF).
- If not a Trinity member, player's church must not actively participate in the ACAA at their age level.
- Adults cannot be a member of another church.
- Cost is $35 per player
- October 31 - Registration Deadline
- November 3 - Practice Begins
- December 2 - Games Begin
- End of February - Season Ends
Pickleball is available for Trinity members & their guests on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the gym. Players may come and go any time between the hours listed below.
Contact Roy McVeigh for more information.
Open Play in the Trinity Gym:
- Tuesdays: 1 - 3 pm
- Thursdays: 1 - 3 pm
- Thursdays: 5:30 - 8:30 pm