"Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story." Psalm 107:2a
Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Girls' Night Out - July 25
A time of fellowship, fun and food when we come together to worship Him.
- Doors open at 6 p.m., with time to look around. Dinner is served at 6:30.
- Cost is $20 - must make reservations in advance no later than Wed, July 19
- Make Reservations Here
Women's Winter Retreat
- February 23-25, 2018 at The Cove in Ashville, NC
- Kendra Graham will be the retreat speaker, and Stephanie Seefeldt will lead the worship
- Cost - $260 for double room or $360 for single. You may pay in full or reserve your spot with a deposit of $100 prior to Feb 12, 2018.
- Optional - Seat on charter bus to and from Asheville. Cost is $60, and may be paid at registration.
- Click Here for online registration
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Mom's Connect Group
For mothers with young children to gather together to study God's word, share experiences and grow their faith.
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm in Room A-161
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A009 (ground floor)
Loaves of Faith
- Starts back in the Fall on Sept 11. Taught by Rev. Kris Key
"Simply His" Girls' Ministry
This ministry is for young ladies grades 5th-12th and their moms. We equip our lives with Biblical truths and practical tips that will help us mature in today's culture.
- Meets Sundays, once a month, from 3-4 p.m., in A-004, 005, 006
- Meeting dates: Oct 16, Nov 13, Jan 8, Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 30 (Celebration)
- Special Event! Save the Date - September 16, 2017, in Wesley Hall
Titus 2 Women's Mentoring
This twelve-week program provides an opportunity to sit at the feet of wise mentors, to grow in ways that honor the Lord and to develop lasting and meaningful relationships while focusing on God's heart for the home.
Released Time Bible Education
Released Time volunteers shine the light of Jesus in a classroom setting by teaching the Bible to children in Richmond County schools.
- Contact Rev. Kris Key at 706-738-8822 x 28 or email email@example.com for more information about this program.