Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
This ministry is for young ladies, grades 5-12, and their moms. We equip our lives with Biblical truths and practical tips that will help us mature in today's culture.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A009 (ground floor)
Women's Monday Night Bible Study
- Mondays, January 28 - April 1
- 6:45 to 8:30 pm in Room A153 (Damren)
- Taught by Stephanie White
Recharge, Reboot, Reorder, Renew your relationship with God. Studying "Five Means of Grace." Cost of book is $8. More about this study: Click Here
Women's Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Wednesdays, January 16 - March 6
- 6 to 7:30 pm in Room A153 (Damren)
- Led by Maryanna Thornton and Jessica Blanchard
We'll study 2 Corinthians together with "All Things New" by Kelly Minter. Cost of book is $14. More about this study - Click Here.
Loaves of Faith Bible Study
- Mondays, January 18 - March 25 in Wesley Hall
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Retreat 2020
- Save the Date: February 28 - March 1
- At the Billy Graham Training Center, The Cove, in beautiful Asheville, NC.