"Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story." Psalm 107:2a
Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Mom's Connect Group
For mothers with young children to gather together to study God's word, share experiences and grow their faith.
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm in Room A-161
- Studying "Looking for Lovely" by Annie Downs
Difficult Sayings of Jesus
- Mondays beginning Jan 16
- 6:30 - 8:30 pm, home of Anna Brawley
Nehemiah...A Heart That Can Break
- Wednesdays beginning Jan 11 - ends Mar 1
- 6 - 7:30 pm in Room A-153
- Cost of book is $16 (bring to 1st class)
This study, written by Kelly Minter, challenges women to let God break their hearts for a hurting, lost world and move them in compassion to lead people to Jesus. Discover real-life ways to put feet to your faith!
"Simply His" Girls' Small Groups
This ministry is for young ladies grades 5th-12th and their moms. We equip our lives with Biblical truths and practical tips that will help us mature in today's culture.
- Meets Sundays, once a month, from 3-4 p.m., in A-004, 005, 006
- Meeting dates: Oct 16, Nov 13, Jan 8, Feb 12, Mar 12, Apr 30 (Celebration)
- Contact Leanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706.738.8822 x 20
Titus 2 Women's Mentoring
This twelve-week program provides an opportunity to sit at the feet of wise mentors, to grow in ways that honor the Lord and to develop lasting and meaningful relationships while focusing on God's heart for the home.
Women's Winter Retreat
Rest... Renew... Restore... The Women's Retreat is held annually, usually in January or February.
- February 23-25, 2018
- Location - The Cove
- More details TBA!
Released Time Bible Education
Released Time volunteers shine the light of Jesus in a classroom setting by teaching the Bible to children in Richmond County Schools.
- Contact Rev. Kris Key at 706-738-8822 or email email@example.com for more information about this program.