"Let the redeemed of the Lord tell their story." Psalm 107:2a
Trinity's Women's Ministries exist to encourage, equip and enable women to be in ministry, to know and abide in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, to bear abundant and everlasting fruit for His kingdom, and to bring honor and glory to God.
Girls' Night Out: "Rescued"
"He led me to a place of safety; He rescued me because He delights in me." - Psalm 18:19 NLT
A night of fellowship, food & powerful testimonies.
- Tuesday, July 24 at 6 pm in Wesley Hall
- Childcare Available (8 & under)
Consider hosting a table of eight ladies. Contact Leanna at email@example.com to volunteer as a hostess. She will send you simple instructions (set-up times, etc) to help make it easy and fun for you!
Women's Winter Retreat
February 8-10, 2019
The annual Women's Winter Retreat returns to The Cove (the Billy Graham Training Center) in the mountains of Ashville, NC. This year our speaker will be Nancy Guthrie, and Stephanie Seefeldt will lead the worship.
Payment is due upon registration: $175 (commuter rate) includes 6 meals, 4 retreat sessions, retreat materials and access to the beautiful Cove campus.
The payment of $175 does NOT include lodging. On-campus lodging is no longer available. Commuters are responsible for securing their own lodging at a nearby hotel.
Lodging suggestions (some hotels will give a "Cove Discount" upon request)
- Holiday Inn Asheville Biltmore East, 1450 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC
- Days Inn Biltmore East, 1435 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC
- Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East, 1430 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC
- Click below to register and pay online:
"Come to the Table"
Introducing a new ministry at Trinity...Come to the Table. At the table, Jesus shared with His closest friends. Where have you seen Jesus lately? What is the state of your heart?
Once a month four to six women gather, deepen their faith and share life together. Interested? Read more HERE.
Help us find a table for you - click below for a brief survey.
"Simply His" Girls' Ministry
This ministry is for young ladies, grades 5-12, and their moms. We equip our lives with Biblical truths and practical tips that will help us mature in today's culture.
Women's Discipleship Opportunities
Mom's Connect Group
For mothers with young children to gather together to study God's word, share experiences and grow their faith.
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm in Room A-259
Women in the Word Sunday School
- A class just for women. Meets every Sunday at 9:45 in A009 (ground floor)
Released Time Bible Education
Released Time volunteers shine the light of Jesus in a classroom setting by teaching the Bible to children in Richmond County schools.
- Contact Rev. Kris Key at 706-738-8822 x 28 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this program.
Women's Prayer Team
Meets the first Monday of every month at 10 a.m. to pray over all aspects of Women's Ministry.
- Interested in joining or have questions? Contact Libby Sizemore at email@example.com