Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale
The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
2016 Fall/ Winter Sale Dates
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
- Thursday, August 25, Noon to 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 26, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 27, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
To register as a consignor, click one of the links below. You will be directed to PayPal where your $10 registration fee will be collected.
Access your Consignor Homepage (a summary of your registration status, drop-off time, work shifts, barcode order status and estimated earnings.)
- Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about consigning.
- Click Here to view our guideline of acceptable items to consign.
- Refer a new consignor & receive a $10 coupon to shop the sale!
- The new consignor must enter your name in the "Referred By" field when they register.
- Pick up your coupon at the sale.
Seeking New Consignors!
Sign Up for or change your Work Shift
Click Here to view frequently asked questions about working the sale
- To sign up for more than two work shifts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Sale for Volunteers is Thursday, August 25 from noon to 7 pm
- Upon completion of their work shift, each volunteer will earn two tickets to the Pre-Sale.
- If your shift falls AFTER the Pre-Sale, you may receive your tickets at the door by depositing $20 in cash, to be refunded to you upon completion of your shift.
- Register for a work shift marked PRIORITY SHIFT and you will automatically be entered in the drawing!
- Drawing for iPad Mini is August 31
Volunteer Pre-Sale Information
Chance to Win an iPad Mini
We accept cash, checks and Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express for payment. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. If you'd like to attend the Pre-Sale on Thursday, sign up as a volunteer worker to be eligible.
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about shopping the sale.
- Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706-738-8822 x 57 or email email@example.com