Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale
The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
2017 Spring/Summer Sale
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
- Thursday, February 16, Noon to 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 17, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited to 200 consignors - Register early so you don't miss out!
Welcome Consignors! Read Here
To register as a consignor, click one of the links below. You will be directed to PayPal where your $10 registration fee will be collected.
Consignor Registration - January 7 - 31
Order Barcodes - Click Here
Drop-Off Scheduling - Click Here
Access your Consignor Homepage (a summary of your registration status, drop-off time, work shifts, barcode order status and estimated earnings.)
View Work Shifts - Opens January 7 - Click Here
Sign Up for a Work Shift - Opens January 7 - Click Here
Click Here to view frequently asked questions about working the sale
- To sign up for more than two work shifts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Sale for Volunteers is Thursday, February 16 from noon to 7 pm
- Upon completion of their work shift, each volunteer will earn two tickets to the Pre-Sale.
- If your work shift is BEFORE the Pre-Sale, you will receive your tickets at the completion of your shift.
- If your work shift is AFTER the Pre-Sale, you may receive your tickets at the door by depositing $20 in cash, which will be refunded to you upon completion of your shift. Tickets will be available beginning at 11 a.m., one hour prior to the start of the Pre-Sale.
- Volunteers who attend the Pre-Sale and do not fulfill their work shift will be prohibited from attending future Pre-Sales.
Volunteer Pre-Sale Information
We accept cash, checks and Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express for payment. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. If you'd like to attend the Pre-Sale on Thursday, sign up as a volunteer worker to be eligible.
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about shopping the sale.
- Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706-738-8822 x 57 or email email@example.com