Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale
The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
2017 Spring/Summer Sale
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
- Thursday, February 16, Noon to 7 p.m.
- Friday, February 17, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Consignor Registration - Opens January 7
Order Barcodes - Opens January 7
Drop-Off Scheduling - Opens January 7
Access your Consignor Homepage (a summary of your registration status, drop-off time, work shifts, barcode order status and estimated earnings.)
View Work Shifts - Opens January 7
Sign Up for a Work Shift - Opens January 7
Click Here to view frequently asked questions about working the sale
Volunteer Pre-Sale Information
- Pre-Sale for Volunteers is Thursday, February 16 from noon to 7 pm
- Upon completion of their work shift, each volunteer will earn two tickets to the Pre-Sale.
- If your shift falls AFTER the Pre-Sale, you may receive your tickets at the door by depositing $20 in cash, to be refunded to you upon completion of your shift.
We accept cash, checks and Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express for payment. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. If you'd like to attend the Pre-Sale on Thursday, sign up as a volunteer worker to be eligible.
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about shopping the sale.
- Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706-738-8822 x 57 or email firstname.lastname@example.org