Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale
The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
2018 Fall/Winter Sale
*** New Schedule! ***
Pre-Sale for Volunteers
- Wednesday, August 22; 5 pm - 8 pm
- Thursday, August 23; 9 am to Noon
- Thursday, August 12; Noon - 7 pm
- Friday, August 21; 9 am - 7 pm
- Saturday, August 25; 8 am - 1 pm
- Register as a Consignor - Opens July 7
- Order Barcodes - Opens July 7
- Schedule a Drop-Off Appointment - Opens July 7
Access your Consignor Homepage (a summary of your registration status, drop-off time, work shifts, barcode order status and estimated earnings.)
View Work Shifts - Opens July 7
Sign Up for a Work Shift - Opens July 7
Click Here to view frequently asked questions about working at the sale
Volunteer Pre-Sale Information
- Wednesday, August 22 - 5 pm to 8 pm
- Thursday, August 23 from 9 am to Noon
- If your work shift is BEFORE the Pre-Sale, you will receive two tickets at the completion of your shift.
- If your work shift falls AFTER the Pre-Sale, you may receive your tickets at the door by depositing $20 in cash, to be refunded to you upon completion of your shift.
- Tickets will be available for pick up beginning at 4 pm Wednesday, August 22 and at 8 am Thursday, August 23. Volunteers who attend the Pre-Sale and do not fulfill their work shift will be prohibited from attending future Pre-Sales.
We accept cash, checks and Mastercard/VISA/Discover/American Express for payment. All sales are final; no returns or exchanges. If you'd like to attend the Pre-Sale, sign up as a volunteer worker to be eligible.
Click here to review Frequently Asked Questions about shopping the sale.
- Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706-738-8822 x 57 or email email@example.com