Lillian Howard, Children's Director; 706.738.8822 x 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Bearden, Administrative Assistant; 706-738-8822 x 105 or email email@example.com
Parental Consent Form
Children attending ANY activity must have a CURRENT parental permission form on file in our office. Click below to complete and submit this form.
Sunday School and Children's Church
PreRegister Your Child
Please assist our Children's Ministry by completing the form to update or verify your child's contact information. Whether your child is moving up to a new class or attending our Sunday School or Children's Church for the first time, our records must be accurate to assure your child's safety and well-being.
Nursery for Birth - PreK 4
Sunday School: Bible Studies for Life
Our studies for elementary school ages will lead children to know and connect with the God of the Bible; to understand that He is real and relevant to their everyday lives.
Children sing and celebrate God's goodness and love. The children learn the importance of worship and begin to build a foundation on how to act and participate in worship.
- K-5 through 5th Grade leave the 11 a.m. service immediately following the Children's Moment.
- Children's Church meets in B242. Children are picked up by parents immediately following worship.
Wednesday Friends Club
Bringing the scripture to life through painting and arts and crafts.
- Wednesdays; 6:45 - 7:30 pm
- Ages Kindergarten to 5th grade.
- $35 registration fee covers supplies for the year.
Children's Upcoming Events
June 15 - 19, 2020
- Rising 1st - 6th graders
- Mon - Thurs: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - Noon
- Cost: $145
- Register Here