Trinity on the Hill UMC Preschool Program
We believe that children are a gift from God and we are committed to loving and caring for each child. We want a child's first school experience to be exciting and pleasant in hopes they will in turn have a love of learning. We value parental involvement and encourage the sharing of talents and interests which enhance their school experiences. It is our desire that our children and families understand the importance of having Christ at the center of their life.
Preschool has been cancelled through April 24.
Loi Hopkins, Preschool Director - 706.738.8822 x 130 or email email@example.com
Leanna Dyches, Preschool Assistant - 706.738.8822 x 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool Direct Line - 706.731.9167
Registration for 2020-2021
Registration is now open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Upon registration you will be required to pay the registration fee, which is equal to one month's tuition for your child. The registration fee guarantees your child's enrollment in our school and is non-refundable.
Why do parents choose a half-day program for their child? Many have shared with us that they want a smaller, Christian environment which they feel will enhance their child's development and establish the skills needed to attend first grade.
Our Kindergarten program includes:
- Low teacher/pupil ratio to insure individual attention
- Georgia certified teachers
- Half-day program (Mon-Fri from 9 to 1)
- Reading Readiness Program
- Hands-on Creative Math program
- Weekly Chapel time as well as Bible verses each week. Prayer and Christian principles are included daily.
- Daily playground time and Wiggle Worms (a fun twice-a-week fitness class)
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- Special events (field trips, cooking, mystery reading parents)
- Science, Health and Social Studies are an enriching part of weekly plans
- State of Georgia Core Curriculum guidelines will be followed
- Weekly Spanish and music classes
Our preschool program is for our three and four-year-olds (by September 1). Children entering the preschool program must be completely potty trained to attend classes.
Daily program includes:
- Bible-based curriculum
- Age-appropriate activities (art, stories, centers, cooking and more)
- Hands-on learning
- Playground time (outdoor or gym in inclement weather)
- Lunch at school (parents provide a healthy lunch)
Mothers' Day Out
Ages 6 months - 2 years
This program provides a safe and loving environment in which your child can interact with other children. Age appropriate activities as well as outside playtime is included. Georgia law mandates that children under the age of 24 months may not attend school more than two days a week. In our two's class we have objectives that guide teachers as they prepare children for our preschool program.