Trinity on the Hill UMC
Teaching our children about life, family, and God's role in their lives!
We will contact you if we have any questions about your application or if spaces requested are filled. Once application is accepted, you will receive an invoice equal to one month’s tuition. This non-refundable fee will secure your spot for the 2022-23 school year. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, please send that in to the preschool office.
Join us this summer! Registration for Trinity members & currently enrolled families is NOW OPEN.
Registration links will be available on our website & on the Sandbox Parent Portal.
We will begin to accept applications for new families on Monday, March 21st.
Click Here for more information about our Summer Fun program!
Parents can stay engaged and informed with our Sandbox Parent Portal! See photos, updates and receive communication from your child’s teachers. You can also view and pay tuition invoices. Log into the portal or download the Sandbox Parent App, available in the App Store or Play Store.
Why do parents choose a half-day program for their child? Many have shared with us that they want a smaller, Christian environment which they feel will enhance their child’s development and establish the skills needed to attend first grade.
Our Kindergarten program includes:
- Low teacher/pupil ratio to ensure individual attention
- Georgia certified teachers
- Half-day program (Mon-Fri from 9 to 1)
- Reading Readiness Program
- Hands-on Creative Math program
- Weekly Chapel time as well as Bible verses each week. Prayer and Christian principles are included daily.
- Daily playground time and Wiggle Worms (a fun twice-a-week fitness class)
- Christmas and End of Year programs
- Special events (field trips, cooking, mystery reading parents)
- Science, Health and Social Studies are an enriching part of weekly plans
- State of Georgia Core Curriculum guidelines will be followed
- Weekly Spanish and music classes
Interested in working in our precious preschool? Our weekday program is Monday thru Friday, 9AM to 1PM. We need substitute teachers and other positions may also be available.
Contact Loi Hopkins to apply!