Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale
The Trinity on the Hill Children's Consignment Sale is held twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Proceeds from the sale are divided between the consignor (60%) and the church (40%). The net proceeds retained by the church are used to support the local, national and international missions of Trinity Outreach Ministries.
Our 36th Children's Consignment Sale will be a new experience for everyone as we respond to our current pandemic environment while continuing our long-held consignment tradition within the Augusta community. Our priority is to provide a safe environment for our consignors, volunteers and shoppers while still enjoying the opportunity to fellowship and bring the best consigned children's products to our community.
2020 Fall/ Winter Sale
September 16-19, 2020
NEW this Fall/ Winter Sale:
- The sale will be online only
- Open 24 hrs
- Shop online & pick up purchases curbside at Trinity
- Consignors will be limited to the first 100 consignors who register
Consignor Registration EXTENDED! Open July 1- August 6
New for Consignors this sale:
- $5 minimum item price
- Maximum of 100 items may be consigned per consignor (recently increased from 50 items!)
- $10 Consignor Registration Fee
- No volunteer shift or non-volunteer fee
To register as a consignor, click one of the registration links below. You will be directed to PayPal where your $10 registration fee will be collected.
- Register as a New Consignor
- Register as a Returning Consignor
- Access your Consignor Homepage
- Consignor Welcome Letter
- Consignor Instructions
- Consignor Promo Flyer
Watch our new Consignor Tutorial Video
More Questions? Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706.738.8822 x 119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop the sale online & pick up curbside at Trinity.
- Our online store will accept American Express, ApplePay, Diners Club, Discover, Google Pay, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo and VISA.
- All sales are final; no returns or exchanges.
More questions? Contact Jess Anderson in the church office at 706.738.8822 x 119, or email email@example.com