- This North Georgia UMC ministry provides housing for seniors. Its span of care includes St. John’s Towers in Augusta. TOTH National Mission budget provides financial support.
Contact: Rev. Laura Rappold
- TOTH National Mission budget furnishes financial support to the North
Georgia United Methodist Housing and Homeless Council. The council grants funds that provide shelters, soup kitchens, transitional housing, clothing closets, and other services to very poor and homeless persons.
- Local support for three programs in Augusta: Maxwell house, Transitional
Housing, and Smart Lunch, Smart Kid.
UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- The ministry of the UMC through the General Board of Global Ministries. In 2015, we donated designated funds for relief efforts in Nepal and South Carolina.
UMVIM (United Methodist Volunteers in Mission)
Contact: Name of Contact
- The short-term mission sending agency of the Southeastern Jurisdiction of the United Methodist Church.
United Methodist Children’s Home/Wellroot Family Services
- The Children’s Home works to heal children, unite families and change lives.
Disaster Relief Trips
Contact: Eric Long
- Since Hurricane Katrina, we have sent numerous mission teams to the Gulf
Coast. In 2015, we started organizing teams to send to South Carolina. Our National budget allows TOTH to support disaster relief trips as the need presents itself.