- Local support for three programs in Augusta: Maxwell house, Transitional Housing, and Smart Lunch, Smart Kid.
- “Aldersgate Homes is a ministry to persons with developmental disabilities, serving through recreation, retreat, and residential opportunities.”
- “Camp Collinswood is architecturally designed for physically and mentally disabled person. It is our mission to make this camp a space for anyone and everyone! ”
Camp Glisson/GROW Camp
- Glisson joins with the church to make disciples of Jesus Christ and to nurture leadership by creating experiences in Creation and in Christian community that encourage transformation, growth, and renewal for all people.
Contact: Rev. Laura Rappold
- TOTH National Mission budget furnishes financial support to the North Georgia United Methodist Housing and Homeless Council. The council grants funds that provide shelters, soup kitchens, transitional housing, clothing closets, and other services to very poor and homeless persons.
Lincoln Village Ministry
- Lincoln Village Ministry is a proven model for holistic transformation in a community. Our vision is to replicate this model in other parts of our city and beyond. We desire to see all families and communities redeemed and transformed by the power of Christ.
Murphy-Harpst Children’s Center
- An agency of the United Methodist Church, Murphy-Harpst is an independent not-for-profit organization committed to meeting the needs of abused and neglected young people through residential treatment, placements in specialized foster care, and community programs that serve at-risk young people and their families. Services are available to all children regardless of sex, race, color, or creed, and whose needs can be addressed and treated within the scope of program services.
UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- The ministry of the UMC through the General Board of Global Ministries. Offering financial support when natural disasters occur both nation & world-wide.
UMVIM (United Methodist Volunteers in Mission)
Contact: Name of Contact
- The short-term mission sending agency of the Southeastern Jurisdiction of the United Methodist Church.
United Methodist Children’s Home/Wellroot Family Services
- The Children’s Home works to heal children, unite families and change lives.
- This North Georgia UMC ministry provides housing for seniors. Its span of care includes St. John’s Towers in Augusta. TOTH National Mission budget provides financial support.